Hello[:
Today's gonna be a splendid day! Hehe(: Chinese LC was fine. Okay, so after it, we went gifts hunting in Tmall for, you-know-what-occasion yeah? Momma's Day. We bought something for Lwc too[: But before that, we made our way down to Safra Tampines to get some Saga Seeds. Honestly, it was my first attempt picking them up, and it didn't turn out pleasant. The place was really spooky. Okay.
Now, I'm at home, facing the computer. So booooooooored. I needa wait another 3 more hours then I'm able to leave house again for White Sands. With, dearest Gina&Nicholas See. & probably accompained with my brother.
Oh yes, just now at Tampines Mall, YiXuan messaged me saying that she's on her way down to Tmall! Omg, but she's only taking the free shuttle bus to Ikea Tampines. So, won't be able to meet her): But, tomorrow's the day :D & Susie messaged me when I reached home, that she was at Tmall too! Like, my goodness me, I'm dying to see the both of them! And apparently, we were one step closer to each other, but we wasn't ): But, there's always June Holidays : D Cause, I'm meeting up with Jiajie and Susie too :D Yay me!
I'm suffering from some throbbing headache now, boohoohoo. It has gotta be the humid weather again]: But its okay, after some sleep. But I don't plan to sleep. Okay.
Looseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.
Bye.
SCHW : D
Today's gonna be a splendid day! Hehe(: Chinese LC was fine. Okay, so after it, we went gifts hunting in Tmall for, you-know-what-occasion yeah? Momma's Day. We bought something for Lwc too[: But before that, we made our way down to Safra Tampines to get some Saga Seeds. Honestly, it was my first attempt picking them up, and it didn't turn out pleasant. The place was really spooky. Okay.
Now, I'm at home, facing the computer. So booooooooored. I needa wait another 3 more hours then I'm able to leave house again for White Sands. With, dearest Gina&Nicholas See. & probably accompained with my brother.
Oh yes, just now at Tampines Mall, YiXuan messaged me saying that she's on her way down to Tmall! Omg, but she's only taking the free shuttle bus to Ikea Tampines. So, won't be able to meet her): But, tomorrow's the day :D & Susie messaged me when I reached home, that she was at Tmall too! Like, my goodness me, I'm dying to see the both of them! And apparently, we were one step closer to each other, but we wasn't ): But, there's always June Holidays : D Cause, I'm meeting up with Jiajie and Susie too :D Yay me!
I'm suffering from some throbbing headache now, boohoohoo. It has gotta be the humid weather again]: But its okay, after some sleep. But I don't plan to sleep. Okay.
Looseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.
Bye.
SCHW : D